May 23: Things you’ve learned that school won’t teach you.
Presented to you in list form.
- How to cope with a job you hate, so you can pay rent/buy groceries/not have to move back in with your parents.
- How to take the time to s l o w down in our fast paced world.
- How to relax.
- How to survive the first 3 months with a newborn. For real. People need to be warned!
- How to not lose your mind when that baby gets sick. (We had another trip to Children’s Hospital this last weekend. She’s okay now, but man does it give you stress!)
- On a not totally unrelated note: How to handle your first legit grey hair. Before you even turn 30.
- How to be there for loved ones when they are hurting.
- How to take care of yourself when you are hurting.
What would your list include?