May 22: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)
I like this topic. There are many things I could rant about. I have a lot of pet peeves. And, not to brag, but I’m a pretty accomplished complainer.
Today I choose: bad drivers.
I know, a topic we can all get on board with. I’ll start off by saying that I’m not the world’s greatest driver. But I don’t suck either.
What pisses me off (a shortened list):
- When someone fails to use their blinker. It’s not there for decoration. USE IT!
- When someone hangs out in the far left lane going below the speed limit. I want to punch you in the head.
- People who don’t merge every other car. It’s common curtsey, people. Don’t be a dick.
- When someone is in the far left lane, then they decide they want to make a right turn. What? Why?
- People who honk at me when I have the right of way! (Usually men)
I could go on and on. What is your big pet peeve while driving?