You guys! I have received another lovely blogging award. The lovely Leah (Mrs Mama D) presented me with this because my posts brighten her day. Awww. 🙂 I love reading her posts and I have stalkerishly (totally a word, spell-check!) written about her before! I also wanted to thank her for mot asking any Real Housewives related questions. I also have never seen an episode.
Here are the rules:
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog (above).
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Leah’s Questions For Me:
1. What is your favorite boy band of all time? If you are not a boy band fan, let us know why.
Easy one: *NSYNC. Come on, there is an * in their name!
2. What is your favorite vacation spot?
This one is trickier. I love taking weekend trips to Duluth. My favorite city. But for longer vacation vacations, I like warm places. With beaches and fruity drinks. My last real vacation was my honeymoon (sad, I know). We went on a Western Caribbean cruise. I would go back in a heartbeat!
3. What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do?
Physically: Giving birth. Even with my magical epidural, it. was. hard.
Emotionally: Telling the few people who knew, that I had a miscarriage. I didn’t really tell too many, I had Jeremy do it. That’s another reason he is the best husband. He does the hard stuff I can’t handle.
4. Wine, beer, or mixed drinks? What kind?
I enjoy them all, but I am a beer girl. I will try them all, and like most. The best one I’ve had recently is the Time Traveler Strawberry Shandy.
5. What’s one thing you’ve been putting off?
Telling Jeremy what I want for my birthday. Bloggy Boot Camp. It’s before my birthday, and more expensive than normal gifts. But he reads this, so I guess cat’s out of the bag!
6. Sweet or salty snacks? What is it?
Sweet. Chocolate and/or caramel. Yummmm.
7. If you could go back in time for 24 hours, where would you go and what would you do?
I would go back to my wedding day. And when we have to decide to set up indoors or in the ruins courtyard, I would have them set up in the ruins. The rain stops in plenty of time. Then the day can continue as it happened.
8. What is your next big goal for yourself?
I really want to run a 5k. Run the whole thing, no walking. I’m hoping this will happen next summer.
9. What is your favorite app on your phone (or website if you don’t have a smart phone) BESIDES the usual social media ones (i.e. Facebook, IG, Twitter)?
Untappd. If you are a beer drinker, as I mentioned above that I am, then you should get this app. It has a huge catalog of brews that you “check in” with each time you drink it. And you can earn badges for different things. Like drinking 5 different German beers. Or having a beer at a sporting event. I love this app. If you are on find me, @jenminn.
10. Where is your favorite place to shop? For yourself.
If we are talking clothes, which I love to shop for, then Target and Old Navy.
Now I am going to nominate whoever wants to join along! Let me know in the comments if you fill out the questions so I can come and see your answers! (Use the same questions that I answered. They were fun to answer!)