YOU GUYS!! I’ve missed you so much! This was an unintentional hiatus on my part. As you can see, my blog has a new look. Yay! More about that in a few minutes.
Let me just give you an idea on what I’ve been dealing with here the last week or so.
- Switching my blog to self hosted. Headache x 1000. Way more complicated then it should be!
- Avery got an ear infection.
- Jeremy has an upper respiratory infection.
- Our TV died. All on the same day. For real. Pile it on, universe.
- But we got a new, bigger TV. And Hulu Plus, so now I can catch up on all my fall shows!
- We took Avery to her first Twins game. I have a whole post on that later this weekend.
- I am now getting sick thanks to my two sickies.
- Accidentally falling off the Blogtember wagon. I will finish up those next week.
- And I fought with different ends trying to get my domain switched. Hence, no posts in forever! I’ll make up for that. You will be sick of me soon. 🙂
Now, to my new design. Kate from Diaries of an Essex Girl is a life saver. For. Real. She not only made this space all pretty, but she helped me with all my self hosting questions. And I had a lot. She is amazingly patient and awesome to work with. Go check out her blog and design section. Tell her I say “HI!”
That’s it for now, friends. I just wanted to check in and tell you all how much I missed you and this space. And I will be back in full blogging force now!