When you were younger, did you play Never Have I Ever? I did. And always lost. I’m not too adventurous. I think I’m going to lose again. I’m still not too adventurous. But who am I to resist a fun link up? Especially when it’s hosted by one of my favorite bloggers? Head over to The Lady Okie blog if you want to join the fun!
- Flown across an ocean. Sad.
- Been issued a speeding ticket. Pulled over thrice, warnings each time!
- Had dry eyes at the end of the movie Armageddon. All the feelings!
- Been dumped. Holla! It helps that I only had like 2 boyfriends before Jeremy.
- Been able to hold back tears once I can feel them coming. Impossible.
- Understood the appeal of Johnny Depp. The closest I came to appreciating hos looks was in the movie Chocolat. And that was minimal at best.
- Been skydiving. I would love to experience the free fall/floating back to the ground. But you couldn’t pay me enough to get into the teeny tiny planes they use. Nope.
- Had any doubts that I want to spend the rest of my life with Jeremy. Not once. I think that is really odd. Like, I should have had some doubts before we got married. Other then doubting that he will be able to stay sane living with me. Ha.
- Smoked. Anything. #goodytwoshoes
What would go on your list?