And now for a Halloween related post. Sorta.
seven great things in your life.
1. My Husband
2. My daughter.
3. My parents.
4. My sisters.
5. My fantastic friends.
6. My job. Never thought I’d ever be able to say that!
7. Cherry Coke.
seven things you lack and covet.
1. A nice car/suv.
2. A winning lottery ticket.
3. A bigger house.
4. A nice kitchen [in that bigger house].
5. A nice, consistent sleep schedule.
6. Willpower to get to the gym 4 times per week.
7. A Cherry Coke.
seven things that make you angry.
1. People who hurt others on purpose.
2. People who don’t use their turn signal. Especially on the highway.
5. The fact that there is no cure for 3 and 4.
6. When someone leaves things in the garage too close to my space and I accidentally hit it when I park. I don’t think Jeremy’s spare bike is going to be useful in its current condition.
7. A slow internet connection.
seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Return emails/messages in a timely manner.
3. Finish Avery’s first year book on Shutterfly.
4. Eat enough veggies.
5. Finish one of the 20 projects that I have started.
6. Get Avery’s birth certificate [don't judge].
7. Take the grocery list with me.
seven worldly material desires.
1. New house.
2. Nice car.
3. A nice, expensive diaper bag.
4. A boat.
5. A cabin on the lake to house the boat.
6. King. Size. Bed.
7. New laptop.
seven guilty pleasures.
1. Buying all the things online.
2. I don’t know if I feel guilt for much else…
seven things you love about love.
2. Knowing another person as well as I know them.
4. Knowing I can be myself 100%.
5. Laughing together.
6. Not being alone.
Now go link up with Shane at whispering sweet nothings!