So here’s the deal: I am super sick. And I miss blogging. But I have chosen sleep over the internet this weekend. Who am I?? So quick bullet point of our weekend then a bunch of pictures. Crossing my fingers that my doctor will give me some good drugs tomorrow!
- Thanksgiving morning we did a 5k in St. Paul. Jeremy took Avery and I was able to walk with a friend. It was a nice change from pushing a stroller.
- We had Thanksgiving dinner at my parents’ house and celebrated all the November birthdays.
- Friday I bought an iPad mini, bananas, and a Christmas tree. My life, summed up in randomness.
- We got the tree home and decorated it. It only fell over once. And then we had to gate it off because Avery and the cat took turns taking off ornaments. Grinches.
- Saturday we went to the Brave New Workshop to check out their Christmas show/to celebrate a friend’s birthday. It was hilarious and all new from the last time we saw the holiday show 2 years ago. Go see it.
- Sunday we had brunch with Santa. Avery loved following him around. Until she had to go take her picture with him. Cue the tears.
- Sunday afternoon I took my niece to see Frozen. It was really cute!
- And now I’m sick. And we have to pack for our upcoming trip to Arizona. I hope I am better before the flight!
And now your pictures: