I love writing posts with random info. Question and Answer posts are my favorite! And thanks to Trish I get to write one of those for you today! She was kind enough to nominate me for a Liebster Award. I have been nominated before, but like I said, I like answering random questions.
There are 4 simple rules for the Liebster Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site. Easy!
- Answer the 11 questions they picked for you. No problem.
- Pick 11 blogs with 200 or less followers to nominate for the award. Don’t forget to let them know you nominated them!
- Think up 11 awesome questions for your nominees to answer.
Trish’s questions for me:
- Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog to help me remember things. Like baby stats and doctor appointments and firsts. And it has been really nice to document things like vacations and fun weekends.
- What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream? If you don’t like ice cream, please explain what’s wrong with you.
Ice cream is one of my Love Languages. I love coffee ice cream the most. But I’m not going to turn any flavor down.
- What do you like most about yourself?
Hmm. Interesting question. I think I have an above average personality.
- What’s your favorite season, and why?
Spring. During a normal spring the snow melts, things turn green. Flowers bloom. The sun shines. There are light rainstorms. Maybe next year??
- If you could go to one place in the whole world, where would it be?
Paris. I have set the deadline at my 40th birthday. And I am going no. matter. what. And if I have to go alone, I might just stay there.
- What’s the most delicious thing you know how to make?
Chocolate chip banana bread. Heavy on the chocolate chips.
- If you could be any animal for a day, what would you be and why?
Easy. A cat. They seriously just take naps all day. The best.
- What’s your favorite book?
I really love the Harry Potter series. I think they are the only books I can read and reread over and over and not get tired of them. Book 3 is my favorite in the series.
- What states/countries have you lived in?
Yeah, I’m super boring. I’ve lived in, like, 4 cities my whole life. All safely within Minnesota’s borders.
- If you had a choice between leaving your hair exactly the way it looks when you get out of bed OR putting makeup on for the day, what would you choose?
Putting makeup on? I guess I don’t fully understand the question… Since I rarely leave the house, neither is a horrible option for me.
- What’s your least favorite chore around the house?
Folding laundry. Doing dishes. Cooking. Putting away toys that will be everywhere 3 minutes later. All of them.
So last time I nominated people I didn’t get a great response. So if anyone wants to fill one out, DO IT! And then let me know so I can read it!