Mother’s Day 2014.
- My lovely neighbor decided that 7:45 am was a fantastic time to vacuum out his garage. Or something in his garage. Which faces my bedroom window. He owes me a Mother’s Day present.
- At least Avery wasn’t disturbed. I got to stare at her while she sleeps. Which doesn’t happen often anymore. She is always up before me. I loved the time reflecting on how grateful I am that she is mine. How she made me a mommy. And my heart explodes with love for her every day. Sappy, but 100% true.
- Some of my gifts: Donuts. Yes! And Avery signed the card all by herself. I love it.
- I like to think Avery got me the book, since we watch Mindy together. And Little Sister got me the Cold Stone card. Since she’s the reason I want ice cream so much!
- Avery refused to say “I love you” to me all day. I would say it to her and she would say “Thank you!” and run away. Punk.
- Spent some time with my mom and family. Had some Papa Murphy’s for lunch. Delicious!
- Jeremy played outside with Avery while I took a nap.
- We went out for a hibachi dinner. Because we are clearly obsessed.
- Little Sister rounded the day out with the gift of heartburn.
Overall, I had a lovely Mother’s Day and felt the love!