On July 24th, Callie hit the one month mark. I think time is going faster with this second baby. At the same time, I feel like Callie has been a part of our family forever. Maybe she has.
No doctors appointment this month. And we didn’t weigh her or take any stats. #secondbabyproblems
But I can tell you she was a good sleeper at night. Like she would give me a 5 or 6 hour stretch. But not anymore. Maybe someday again, Callie? Prettyplease.
The days have been a blur. I’ve survived being at home with both girls. Some days, barely. I’ve even managed to get some laundry done on most days. Super mom over here!
But mostly, I just take pictures of the girls and put them on Instagram.
I lucked out. Callie fell asleep and let me take a bunch of pictures to document one month!
This month you:
- celebrated your first Independence Day. No fireworks this year. But your sister and cousin did splash you with water.
- slept next to me in your Rock & Play. I like having you close, but not in the bed. I get better sleep that way.
- went to the doctor twice. She told us you are perfect both times. But we already knew that.
- went with me to your first book club meeting. You didn’t read the book, so you didn’t contribute to the discussion much. There you met Chloe, your BFF. You guys need to warm up to each other a little.
- went to MLB Fan Fest. You slept the whole time.
- Let me take approximately 40,000 pictures of you. I hope you are getting used to that, because it doesn’t get any better.
And just for fun, a side-by-side of the girls at one month.