This list is
ripped off inspired by Aunt Peaches. Plus: it’s not called a Bucket List.
:: travels ::
- visit all 50 states ( I’m at 14).
- travel France.
- gondola ride in Venice.
- see the cherry blossoms in DC.
- stay overnight in a castle.
- have someone waiting at the airport for me with my name on a sign.
- visit wine country CA.
- tour a winery in Italy.
- visit the bean in Chicago.
- family trip to Disneyworld.
- go on a girls-only vacation. annually.
- eat lobster in Maine.
:: general life ::
- own lake front property.
- see the aurora borealis.
- commission an artist to create our family painting.
- christen a boat. preferably my own.
- have my own craft room.
:: things for myself ::
- learn how to shoot a bow & arrow.
- take a cooking class.
- take a photography class.
- learn how to downhill ski.
- run a 5k. like, run the whole thing.
- learn to scuba dive.
- build a tree house for my children.
- crochet a blanket.
- donate $100 to my favorite charity. pick a new one each year.
- breastfeed my baby for longer then 4 weeks.
- get a tattoo to honor/remember my grandparents.
- have 100 likes on my blog’s facebook page.